Reference Day Cream. This particular variety of Reference Day Cream has been formulated to help treat dry skin.
It’s main ingredients of Corn Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E all help to soften, condition and add anti-oxidants back into dry skin.
- Restores dry skins suppleness, elasticity and softness.
- Contributes to preserving dry skin from premature ageing.
- Nourishes and softens the skins epidermis.
- Stimulates cell activity.
- Strengthens the skin’s natural mechanisms.
How to Apply.
Apply in the morning, after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply the cream to the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Gently massage the skin, ensuring all the product is well absorbed.
Ingredients & their Benefits.
- Corn Oil: emollient, softening and anti-oxidant.
- Avocado Oil: re-structuring, conditioning and anti-ageing.
- Carrot Oil: revitalises dull skin.
- Plant Glycerine: moisturising, soothing and softening.
- Carrot Extract: softening, conditioning and re-mineralising.
- Sea Lavender: anti-oxidant properties.
- Beta-Carotene: contributes to preserving the elasticity of the skin.
- Plankton Extract: revitalising action.
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant effect.