Reference Nourishing Mask exerts both a nourishing and moisturising effect, and improves the elasticity and suppleness of the epidermis. Reference Nourishing Mask diminishes wrinkles and signs of fatigue, as well as bringing radiance and freshness to the epidermis which it plumps up.
- Almond Oil: restructuring, softening and moisturising.
- Macadamia Oil: repairing and preventative action, anti-ageing effect.
- Shea Butter: protects, conditions, nourishes and repairs.
- Plant Squalane: prevents dehydration, softens and relaxes.
- Plant Glycerine: moisturising and softening action, leaves a protective film.
- Sodium PCA: physiological moisturising agent.
- Aloe: healing, moisturising and softening effect.
- Green Tea Extracts: anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle effect.
- Wheat Proteins: nourishing and revitalising action.
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle effect.
After having previously used a scrub, apply the mask in a thick layer on the face and neck. Leave to act for fifteen minutes. Rinse with cold or warm water. Then dab the skin delicately with a cotton-wool pad soaked in Soothing Gentle Lotion.