Reference Hydra-Plumping Mask. This Hydra-Plumping Mask by Reference help to hydrate and soften the skins epidermis, as well as smoothing the skins surface and making it appear more uniform. Other benefits include the promotion of suppleness and elasticity of the skin, and the stimulation of cell renewal.
Reference Hydra-Plumping Mask is made up of plant fibres, obtained through the natural fermentation of coconut water.
- Hyaluronic Acid: filling and moisturising effect, smooths the skin’s surface.
- Sugars of Plant Origin: immediate and prolonged moisturising effect.
- Collagen: improves suppleness, tone and elasticity.
- Aloe Vera: moisturising, repairing, stimulating and regenerating effect.
- Glycerine: moisturising and softening effect.
Open the sachet, and remove the two protective sheets of the mask one after the other. Apply by starting at the top of the face and adjust it, taking care not to cover the eyes or mouth. Leave for 20 minutes. Remove the mask and allow the excess product to sink in by massaging gently. Do not rinse.
Precautions before use:
Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water.