Reference Day Cream, for sensitive skin. This particular variety of Reference Day Cream has been formulated to help treat sensitive skin.
It’s main ingredients of Shea Butter, Calendula Oil and Chamomile Water all help to soften, condition and nourish sensitive skin.
- Immediately comforts and soothes the skin.
- Contributes to restoring epidermal lipids.
- Hydrates, protects and calms the feeling of skin inflammation.
How to Use:
Use in the morning, after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply the cream to the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Gently massage into the skin to make sure the product is absorbed.
- Shea Butter: protects, conditions, nourishes and repairs.
- Calendula Oil: anti-inflammatory, healing, softening.
- Chamomile Water: soothing, softening, lightening
- Witch Hazel: anti-redness, relieves congestion.
- Jojoba Oil: conditioning and fortifying.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: moisturising and protective properties.
- Horse Chestnut Solution: anti-inflammatory and vasoconstriction effect.
- Liquorice/Chamomile Extracts: anti-irritant plant complex.
- Pollen Extract: protective and revitalising.