Gold Peelable Wax, by Outback Organics.
Designed to make waxing a first class experience from start to finish, Outback Gold Peelable Wax is tough on hair but gentle on skin, and super-easy to use.
No need for fiddly figure-of-eight patterns, this buttery, soft peelable wax is applied in the direction of hair growth and removed against, the same as strip wax. Spread in thin single layers and peeled off by hand.
Gold is an incredibly versatile wax. It can be used on larger areas such as the legs, back, arms and chest, as well as small sensitive areas.
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminates the need for paper or fabric strips.
- Uses up to 60% less product compared to traditional hot wax, making it incredibly economical.
- Rapid drying time of less than 30 seconds means quicker treatments and better profits for busy therapists, without sacrificing results.
- Advanced polymer technology which literally ‘shrink wraps’ hair as it dries, for effective removal of even the shortest and most stubborn of hairs.
- Outback Gold remains supple when cool and removes cleanly from the skin, with no stickiness or unpleasant residue.
- Its low melting point means improved client comfort on the most sensitive of body parts.
- Ideal for waxing larger areas such as the legs, back, arms and chest.
- Can also be used on smaller, sensitive areas including the face, underarms and bikini line.
Outback Gold work best at 52°-56° C, and should remain fairly solid in the middle of the pot. When it’s reached the correct temperature, it will have the same consistency as a thick honey,
Love Outback Organics? Discover our full range of Outback products here.