Outback Organics Post Wax Spray. Waxing can leave skin feeling sore, and unsightly spots may develop in the days following treatment. Outback Organics Post Wax Spray helps treat common complaints that occur after waxing and shaving. Aloe vera and cucumber extracts are blended with Australian bush mint and menthol to cool and calm the skin, while the antibacterial effects of lemon myrtle oil protect against irritation by supporting the skin’s natural defences.
- Fresh ‘sherbet lemon’ scent.
- Use on legs, backs or underarms straight after waxing, to help prevent ingrown hairs from developing.
- Spray bottle for easy application.
- Alcohol-free formula which will not sting or dehydrate the skin.
- Antibacterial Lemon Myrtle Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract help to prevent and treat post-wax pimples.
- Contains Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Bush Mint and Menthol, which cool and calm the skin.
Use In Salon: Spritz onto clean skin after waxing the back, chest, legs and arms. Allow to absorb, then follow with the Outback Organics Post-Wax Lotion or Tea Tree Body Lotion.
Use At Home: Apply to clean skin, twice a day for 5 days after waxing or shaving. Continue using for a further 5 days if pimples develop. Seek medical advice if symptoms do not improve.