Outback Organics Bush Balm is a creamy, intense moisturising lotion quickly reduces redness, and calms the skin after hair removal. Outback Organics Bush Balm can be used straight after waxing and then between appointments to help prevent ingrown hairs and leave the skin soft and hydrated.
- Rich, creamy balm soothes, protects and intensely moisturises sensitive skin after waxing or shaving.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Allantoin, aloe vera, cucumber and frankincense extracts reduce redness and inflammation.
- Shea butter, macadamia oil, hyaluronic acid and panthenol work to restore comfort, and protect against irritation.
- Use after hair removal on intimate areas, including the bikini line, face, underarms and chest.
- Can be used as a ‘hydrating treatment mask’ for particularly tender skin.
Use In Salon: Massage a generous amount into clean skin after waxing. For particularly sore areas, apply a thick layer and tissue off any excess after 5-10 minutes.
Use At Home: Massage into the skin using clean hands, 2-3 times a day, until all redness and soreness has disappeared.
“I have been using Outback Organics products for the last 3 years now and would never go any else for waxing or products. The waxes are perfect and has lasting results too. I use the True Blue Strip and the peelable waxes. The Bush Balm is fantastic and cooling, exactly what you need after waxing intimate areas. Highly recommend these and even better as they are organics and not tested on animals. Thanks Outback Organics.”
“We have recently changed from our usual hard wax to the Opal peelable wax and have found this wax to be very easy and effective to use. It goes on very thinly and removes easily leaving little to no residue. The Bush Balm to use after for intimate waxing is great to soothe the skin, making it very easy to retail for home use, giving a giggle at the name.”