This creamy, intense moisturising lotion helps to quickly reduces redness, and calm the skin after hair removal. Bush Balm can be used straight after waxing and between appointments to help prevent ingrown hairs and leave the skin soft and hydrated.
- Rich, creamy balm soothes, protects and intensely moisturises sensitive skin after waxing or shaving.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Allantoin, aloe vera, cucumber and frankincense extracts reduce redness and inflammation.
- Shea butter, macadamia oil, hyaluronic acid and panthenol work to restore comfort, and protect against irritation.
- Use after hair removal on intimate areas, including the bikini line, face, underarms and chest.
- Can be used as a ‘hydrating treatment mask’ for particularly tender skin.
Use In Salon: Massage a generous amount into clean skin after waxing. For particularly sore areas, apply a thick layer and tissue off any excess after 5-10 minutes.
Use At Home: Massage into the skin using clean hands, 2-3 times a day, until all redness and soreness has disappeared.